September 23, 2011
New York, NY – High in the sky on a rainy day in New York City, a prestigious group of world business leaders congregated for an all-day conference on the 60th floor of One Chase Manhattan Plaza in Wall Street. The Womensphere Global Summit 2011 convened influential global women leaders and emerging leaders in business, finance, media, entrepreneurship, and technology. The Summit agenda was Creating the Future, with modules touching upon the themes of women’s leadership, innovation, ventures, economics and markets, and sustainability.
The purpose of the Womensphere Global Summit is to provide key points of access for women to take the lead in “Creating the Future,” including master classes with luminary women leaders, focused panel presentations, forums to explore best practices and success models, and opportunities for collaboration on key global issues. The Summit also offers rich networking opportunities among women leaders.
CLC Advisors, LLC was a participant at this year’s summit. Illustrious speakers included:
- Analisa Balares, CEO Womensphere
- Anna Ewing, CIO NASDAQ
- Cherie Blair, Founder Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Chris Grumm, CEO Women’s Funding Network
- Dr. Jill Tarter, Bernard Oliver Chair SETI Institute
- Linda Cureton, CIO NASA
- Lynn Tilton, CEO & Sole Principal Patriarch Partners
- Marissa Mayer, VP Google
- Angela Leaney, EVP Brand Marketing Harlem Globetrotters
- Carla Harris, Managing Director Morgan Stanley, Author Expect to Win
- Mandy Ginsberg, President North America Match.com
- Martha Bejar, President WIPRO Technologies
- Gay Gaddis, CEO T3
- Patricia David, Global Head of Diversity JP Morgan Chase
- Barbara Bush, President & Co-Founder Global Health Corps
- Susan Whiting, Vice-Chair & CDO The Nielsen Company
One of the highlights was CLC Advisors CEO Cindy Chin meeting Cherie Blair, Founder of The Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, with Heather Ibrahim-Leathers, Founder of Global Fund for Widows.
* * * * *
CLC Advisors, LLC, Cindy Chin email@example.com
Womensphere, Claude Villacorta firstname.lastname@example.org
Womensphere is a global community of individuals, leaders, networks, organizations, and companies, aligned by a shared mission and purpose:
• Empowering and connecting the world’s women to unleash potential, create opportunities, and inspire impact.
• Bringing together leaders – women, men, organizations – to collaborate on solving some of the most important global and local issues of our time.
We create media and experiences to inspire and empower women, and to connect and enable leaders who are creating waves of change in all fields of great endeavor.
About CLC Advisors, LLC
CLC Advisors, LLC is an independent management consulting firm that specializes in marketing, brand, and business development strategy to build help businesses upward by moving creativity and innovation forward.